3 Tourist attractions in Australia

There are lots of attractions in Australia but I chose to do A natural attraction, A Local attraction and an Attraction that I have been to!

An Attraction that I have been to is called Movie World in the Gold Coast. When I went to Movie World I was about 7-8 Years old.I don’t remember much but all I remember is that it was really fun because there was a lot of this to do.I went there with my family and I absolutely loved it. My favourite thing was a Stunt car show I really enjoyed it.gold coast

A local attraction is called The Big Banana I have been there before about 11 times and it is so fun. The Last time I went there was for a school excursion on the last day of school last year and we went on the waterslides. I have two favourite waterslides one of them are called the Kamikaze and I don’t know the name of the other slide but you have a double seater tube and you go down it one at the front and one at the back.my and my friend went on it and it was a bit scary but it was fun. The Kamikaze is a very steep slide and it is the rainbow slide in the middle and the double slide is the one on the far right.

big banana

This background of photo is not right but the slides are correct.

A  Natural attraction that I have been to is called Cascade and we went there for a school camp for 3 nights.I didn’t go on very many walks but the ones I did go on were very fun and awesome. I like cascade because it is so peaceful.

cascade

Thank you for reading, Have a wonderful week!

Bye

4 thoughts on “3 Tourist attractions in Australia

1. Wow Jorjah! All of these places look amazing. I love water slides but those look too scary for me. I think if I had to pick I would choose to go to Cascade. It looks so quiet and peaceful. Did you see any wild animals while you were there?bus

2. Hi Mrs Gado, Im really sorry for not getting back to you sooner! 🙂
    We did see a lot of wild animals it was really fun!!
    bye

3. I have never been to cascade but your blog makes me want to go there. I have been to the big banana though. I went ice-skating for my 8th birthday there. Do you mean me and my friend not my and my friend.