My Avatar

Hi!! I made my avatar here!

blog avatar

My avatar:  I made my avatar from a Lego man.:P I tried to make my avatar look as much like me as I could.  I chose my avatar’s hair a lighter shade because it is like my real hair! It took me  4-5 mins to make. It’s so easy, fun and quick to make.

5 thoughts on “My Avatar

1. Hi Jorjah! The Lego Avatar site is one of my favourites. You seem to be very good at it. It took me about 20 minutes to make mine. I can tell from your Avatar that you like archery. I have never tried it before. Do you have any advice for the first time I try it?

2. Hi Mrs Gado! I’ve always been interested in archery but never tried it. It took me about 10 mins to make my avatar and thank you.
    Bye For Now!
    Jorjah

3. Hello! I like your blog and I think you are quite an interesting person. I would like to invite you to visit my blog and finish the story I have begun. The story is written in Serbian, my mother tongue, but there is google translate button on my blog so you will be able to understand it. I am looking forward to writing the story together. It is very interesting when children from all over the world write one story together. This is the link to my blog http://martamsite.weebly.com/home/5#comments